Thursday, May 19, 2011

Another birthday card!

This is another birthday card for a special friend who lives abroad. We haven't seen each other in a couple of years thus I will send this special birthday card to cheer her up and let her know that I haven't forgotten her.


Supplies:
Papers: Martha Stewart papers, Basic Grey and scrap paper
Ink: Memento Ink Tuxedo Black
Stamps: Inkadinkado Birthday Cupcake stamps, Close to My Heart "Find your style" and last but not least Prismacolor pencils, Michaels glitter and Prisma flowers

I'm entering it in the MyGrafico May challenge. It's my first time entering a challenge so wish me luck!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Great Card Jen!I'm sure your friend will be delighted with it!
So glad you joined us at My Grafico for our monthly challenge!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx