Friday, May 27, 2011

Cocoa to warm your heart



Truthfully, when I was about to color this image from Karber Digital, I did not know what to use. I was BLANK!!! So, I tried to blend in some brown and purple and it did turn out great. I guess it's because of the cold that I have since last week and my mind went completely zoinks...

I've used some scrap patterned paper to go with DYSU challenge 21 where I had to use something to represent the animal theme (either through a stamp or a pattern). Then, for Karber Digi's challenge #32, I had to use their digi and for Meljen's Design, I had to use Kraft paper plus another color.

Supplies: Cup of coffee from Karber Digi, Kraft Paper, Scrap Patterned paper, Prisma paper, Prismacolor pencils, Recollection Pearl Stickers, Pop dots, Fiskars border punch and my scissors to make all the fun shapes around my ovals.

EDITED:

Sentiments used: Friends from Meljen's Designs, Cocoa to warm your heart from Pink Cat Studio


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
1) DYSU Challenge 21: ANIMALS *roar*
2) Karber Challenge 32
3) Meljen's Challenge #60

I've never entered a card in more than 1 challenge before so let's cross fingers.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

So nice card! Thank you for playing The Karber Challenge :)

Denise said...

Lovely card - thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

farmhouse-story said...

such a sweet card!

Alice said...

this is so sweet! lovely card!

Sprytebyrd said...

Very cute card!
Thanks so much for playing along at Meljen's Designs this week!
Hugs!! Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments

Unknown said...

That paper is neat - it looks like the cup steam - great thinking

kitten DYSU team