Thursday, June 23, 2011

Pink & Orange

Hello everyone,

Today, I wanted to showcase Pink & Orange together since it was the main colors that were accepted for this card.

I played with this sketch from Sketch Saturday


and here's my take:




The last picture did not come out well. I'm so sorry. I tried playing with the contrast and brightness and taht's the best I could get. The close ups are way better!!!!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Martha Stewart, The Write
Punch: Double Loop Martha Stewart
Acc: Stickles, prismacolor pencils, Fresh Cut from D2D, sentiment from Create with TLC, lacy labels embossing folder.

I'm going to enter them in :
D2D DT - pink + Orange+ Neutrals
Sketch Saturday

Thanks for peeking!

5 comments:

dstandard said...

Beautiful - love that embossed edge?? Where did that come from - thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! I don't know how you did that oval edge but I love it! Thanks for joining us @ Designed2Delight! Can't wait to see what you do with the next free image!

Unknown said...

...and thanks for joining our Saturday DT Challenge, "Orange & Pink" @ Designed2Delight!

Karita said...

Beautiful card! :) Gorgeous image and fantastic colours. :)

Thank you for joining at Sketch Saturday :)
Hugs,
Karita

Peggysue said...

Beautiful card Jen! That is not an easy sketch to follow, but you did a great job. Love that sparkly and embossed oval! Thanks so much for using Fresh Cut by Designed2Delight and entering our challenge. Please join us again next week!