Thursday, August 4, 2011

Happy 4th birthday!!!

This week is my niece's 4th birthday and she is super excited since she loves bunnies!!! Woohoo! I wish I had one like that. Her parents have bought her all kinds of bunny stuff and have  invited a few of her close friends. Of course, my kids are invited and they are super excited.

I made this special birthday card for her and I do hope that she will like it:-)



Supplies:
Stamps: CTMH Sensational Season, Flower image from Designed 2 Delight, Joyeux Anniversaire sentiment from Create with TLC
Accessories: ribbons from stash, prismacolor pencils, Tsukineko Memento ink, Spellbinders Labels 4, CB Emboss Cindy Loo

Challenges:
D2D DT- Buttons
Dutch Dare - For the kids

2 comments:

dstandard said...

Oh love your embossing here! Great card! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

Stacey G.-2 Craf-t-4u said...

Too cute! Love the embossing & pretty buttons! Thank You so much for joining us at Dutch Dare this week!