Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My Little Princess

It's been over a week since I last posted but I have been under the weather lately. I would love to post more, almost everyday but sometimes life gets in the way. Juggling the family, taking time to spend with the kids especially a very active 4 year old and getting some me time are not easy things. I know some people can do it. I try to do it as it comes but sometimes it's just too much for me. It's only me and hubby handling the kids. So, please forgive me for not posting anything.

I did have some time in between to alter a baby formula tin for my daughter and that's what I've come up with:








I have used some papers and embellies from Michaels. My daughter can now store her headbands either vertically or horizontally. The butterfly was made with the Martha Stewart punch and I added some Stickles. This was my first time using a glue gun and 2 sticks have been used just to glue the paper onto the tin...LOL! Maybe I did it the wrong way?

Onto my next creation...

1 comment:

Emily Leiphart said...

I love your fun altered tin, Jen! I totally understand what you mean about juggling family life when it's just you and DH. I am in the same boat! I love all that you make when you do have time. :)