Friday, October 5, 2012

Owl always love you!!!

Imaginisce with Scrapbook Trends Magazine is having a contest by using Imaginisce products. I don't own a lot of the tools but I only have the I-Rock and rhinestones.

The background was done by making a plaid pattern with two of the prosmacolored pencils. In this project, I used the light pink and a dark pink. Then, I stamped the flower on Versamark ink and embossed with white embossing powder to give it a dimensional look. I used the paper piercer to add some stitching effect to the heart and used pop dots to give it some height. I added some rhinestones to my punched hearts and glued some to the ribbon.



 
The I-Rock was very easy to use as the rhinestones already had adhesives at the back, which really helped in sticking them.
 
Supplies:
Stampendous white embossing powder
Stamps - G Studio
Cardstock - Recollections
Punch - Maped
Ribbon - May Arts
Brad- Bo Bunny
 
Challenges:
 
Scrapbook Trends - Contest
 

1 comment:

Mary J said...

Hello Jennyfer! I'm sorry I haven't been visiting - my grandma is in hospital and I've also caught a cold plus I'm trying to get all my DT projects done before I go on holiday next week!

This is so sweet! The embossing and cute hearts are so gorgeous together!

I haven't forgotten re the stamps either!