Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The Stamping Chef - For Dad





Hello everyone, this week at The Stamping Chef, the theme is for Dad. I went for something that is clean  and simple this time. I had this image for a while and forgot to use it. So, I took Fishy Bulb, colored with my prsimacolored pencils, embossed the background and used an EK border punch. Stickers are adhesived glitter ones from Colorbok. 



 Here is a side view of the card.

Please come and check out what my teamies have done for this challenge. Come and play and you might win 3 images from the store. 


Challenges:








5 comments:

lora said...

it is really funny! Nice image!

Jingle said...

Oh, how cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Miriam Prantner said...

What a cute card! I love the fish in the lightbulb!

Mandy said...

Jennyfer your card is gorgeous, so cute and beautifully coloured.
Thank you so much for your comment on the SSS store blog about my Magnolia cards :)
hugs Mandy xx

Desire Fourie said...

This is just so perfect for a special dad.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 600-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}