Friday, August 30, 2013

The Cat's out of the bag


 
 
 This month at Delightful Inspiration {from the heart}, the free stamp of the month challenge is to use “The cat’s out of the bag” digi. It was free to those who participated last month and I decided to combine it with the weekly sketch challenge #32.


 
I coloured my image with my prismacolored pencils, then double mounted it with my square nesties and cut the upper right corner with my square punch. I also used my Martha Stewart punch for the behind the image borders and papers are from one of my old Cosmo Cricket pads.
 
FYI: Faith is having a design team call that is open until Sep 15. You can check out the details on her blog here.
 
I would also like to enter the following challenges:
 
 
 
 



2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a funny image, love it! I also like the flowers you added, their colors go so well with this background. I would like to thank you for entering my 'C... is for challenge' blog and I wish you good luck in the draw.
Hugs,
Anna xxx

Imke said...

Thanks for joining our Sketch and Freebie of the Month Challenge
@ Delightful Inspiration [from the heart} the blog from

If you want to enter the DT call please don´t miss to link up your card at the right post !