Friday, January 31, 2014

Baby layout

Hello and Happy Friday everyone. Finally the weekend is almost here and we are celebrating the lunar new year - the year of the horse today. Its my DT day at the Scrapbook blessings Club and today, I have a baby layout of my daughter when she was only a day old.







Please keep in mind that I have done this after 6 years, yes, that many. So I went with a simple layout and added some dimensional stickers from MME. Papers are from same company. I also added some handwritten journaling. The shapes were cut with my Cricut using the Elegant Edges cartridge.

So, what do you think? Please be honest.

Challenges:

Fairy Tale - More than 2 colors
Delicious Doodles - Die Cuts or Punches (Used my cricut)


Thanks and have a great day.


1 comment:

Bianca said...

What a wonderfull layout. Your doughter was such a super cute baby girl! They are growing so very fast. Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca