Monday, February 3, 2014

Daddy's Little Princess

Happy Monday everyone and even though the temperature did not go up here, I'm glad the sun is out! Makes it less gloomy and makes me want to go out and play hehe. I can't believe it's February already!


Front view
 I colored Rose with my prisma pencils and baby oil. Die cut the picture with my Spellbinder rectangle die and matted with some pink cardstock. Paper comes from an unknown pad and I have cut both base and designer papers with my Cricut.

Side view
 I embossed the sentiment with pink embossing powder and matted it on some pink cardstock. To finish, I added some flowers, pearls from my stash and doodled some straight lines on the borders.

Close up

The inside
 I used the scallop border that was left after I cut the base for the outside of my card and stamped Rose partially. I left the inside blank for now.

My sketch comes from C.C.Designs


Hope you like it!


Challenges:

Challenges 4 everybody - AG
ABC Challenge - E is for Embellish
Crafty Hazelnut - Use patterned paper
Emerald Fairies - Make a banner


4 comments:

Nikki said...

Cute card. Thanks for entering our DT Call at ABC Challenges.

Nikki

JoanieMc said...

Oh, what a cutie of a card!! I love the image and the coloring was fab. Paper choice was great! Thanks for joining Challenges 4 Everybody.

Hugs
Joanie

Julie Gleeson said...

Wow your card is beautiful! So many wonderful details! Thank you so mach for sharing at ABC Challenge! Hugs Julie DT xox

Denise Goeldner said...

Great card love the colours. Thanks so much for joining us over at Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you next time
~ Denise DT ~