Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Daisies are like Sunshine on the ground


Hello everyone and hope  you're having a great Wednesday so far. Here, we had a heavy snowstorm and we have had up to 10 cm of snow and still falling... I wanted to make a spring-like card to cheer me up. 



Kraftin Kimmie Stamps is having a Krafty Bowl Challenge this week and I really wanted to play. I do hope I can make more than one card... KKS has different challenges for this and I had to choose something new. I just bought this Daisy Mae and I couldn't wait to color it up.

 I colored Daisy Mae with my prisma pencils and baby oil, cut her up with my dies and matted with black cardstock. I stamped the sentiment on some vellum paper and I had to use my black marker to highlight the color since it was too mat...

My sketch is from Tuesday Throwdown




 Challenges:
KKS #4 - Sth new
Tuesday Throwdown - Sketch





5 comments:

UTs Hobby Time said...

Fabulous card. Adorable image and great coloring. Love the layout.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a beautiful set of papers!! LOVE the bright colors and your coloring for that sweet image, Jennyfer! LOOOOVE that soft cloud background you've created! WOWZA! Great card <3

Desire Fourie said...

This is just so beautiful with awesome colouring. Love the clouds in the background.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Debi said...

You've definitely succeeded in creating a cheery card. Love the image and coloring. Fantastic job on the sentiment. You must have a very steady hand. Nice take on our sketch at Tuesday Throwdown. Please join us again and Good Luck.
Debi DT

Gail said...

Thank you for hopping by at Tuesday Throwdown and entering the Sketch challenge with your lovely paper and element creation - best wishes in the draw = Have a nice day! Gail DT