Saturday, March 15, 2014

Luck of the Irish


Happy Saturday! Hope your weekend is off to a great start! Mine isn't! I still have a sore throat and according to the doctor, I have bronchitis and now, I am on antibiotics. My son hasn't escaped it too!!! I don't know how long this weather will keep on playing with us. I'm really getting sick of this! The forecast is higher temperatures on the + side until Friday when it will snow AGAIN! Yes, I know. UNBELIEVABLE!!!


My image is Irish Coffee, a FREEBIE that Jenn gave us and that is still there if you want to scoop it up! Since St. Patrick's day is coming, I went with a green theme. The image was colored with prismacolored pencils only. No baby oil used this time. It was fussy cut and matted on some Neenah cardstock, which was cuttlebugged with a dots embossing folder. The green scallop and polka dotted mats were cut from the Elegant cartridge and plantain schoolbook cartridges respectively. Sentiment is from my own handwriting. 

The circle was cut from the plantain schoolbook cartridge.


My sketch comes from Sunday Sketch and Stamp and I chose the round shape.

P.SIt's Jennifer's BiRtHdAy and she is celebrating by passing on a gift to YOU!
From now until March 16th, enjoy 20% off with code BDAY20 on each and every listing in TheDoodleGarden.etsy.com shop. Go hurry,  you won't regret it!!!


Challenges:

Crafting by Designs - AG
Craftitude - ag or green
Jo's scrap shack - Clovers of luck
SisterAct - AG
Stampin for the weekend - ag
Stampin with Dragon - green
Craft for the Craic - green
Cut it up - Green for St. Patrick's day (Dies cut are from the elegant cartridges and plantain schoolbook)
DigiHaven - 3 shades of green
Get inky - green
Patties Creation - green










7 comments:

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

I just love round cards! Yours is really cute!!
Thanks for joining our Green challenge at Cut it Up!
Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Pixie Flutterby said...

I think the shape of this is great. Cheers\ Slainte :)
Thanks for joining us at Craft for the Craic and good luck with the challenge
Pixie ( Craft for the Craic DT )

Judy McKay said...

Great card. Love that green. Thank you for joining us at Get Inky this week. Judy

Suzie McFloozy said...

What a fun card - love the glitter stars x
Thanks for playing along with us over at SFTW & good luck x
((hugs)) Suzie xoox

Sandy Trefger said...

Love your round card and the Irish coffee! Thank you for sharing with us at Digi Haven for our green challenge!

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Craftitude.

flossbite said...

Great card! Hope you're feeling better now.
Thanks for playing along at Stamping with the Dragon!
Hugs
Fiona DT x